About Tiffany Hazelbaker, E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP
In 2011 Tiffany began her yoga practice in Roswell, NM. She was searching for a workout routine that she might enjoy. She found so much more with yoga. The connection of mind, body and spirit became the focus of her yoga practice. After practicing for a little over a year, she began to teach at her local studio, Yoga at Kana Clothes. In May 2014 she completed her 200 hour yoga teacher training at Grassroots Yoga Studio in Albuquerque, NM. In June 2014 Tiffany had the unique opportunity to travel to the big island of Hawaii and attend a 300 hour yoga teacher training with Cloud Nine Yoga School. She returned to Pahoa, Hawaii in August 2015 as a Cloud Nine intern during a 200-hour training.
Tiffany is currently an E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider) through Yoga Alliance. She teaches at Yoga at Down to Earth located at 104 N. Missouri in Roswell, NM.
"I teach yoga based in Vinyasa Flow where breathing and movement are linked to create a fun and enjoyable experience. I love to incorporate thoughtful, creative sequences into my classes. I use music and aromatherapy techniques to foster a welcoming and safe environment for all practitioners. I have a one of a kind combination of training that allows me to teach my students as individuals each with their own unique body, mind, and soul."
Tiffany has training in:
- Yin Yoga and offers a once a month Yin Yoga Class at Kana Clothes. Yin Yoga allows the yoga practitioner to become still for long periods of time, while stretching and conditioning the connective tissue.
- Kid's Yoga - offered once a week. Kid's yoga is a fun movement based class that incorporates games, music, and breath for a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Thai Yoga Massage - offered in a private setting. A massage technique that utilizes various relaxing yoga poses while the client receives massage.
- Partner Yoga - A unique and fun experience where two or more partners create balance, and trust to move through yoga poses designed for two people.
- Yoga Nidra - The Yoga of Sleep. A guided meditation in which the practitioner is in a relaxed state.
- Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga - Yoga for those expecting or practitioners who have recently given birth.
- Reiki - A practice of energy healing and self-exploration.
If you are interested in a private or semi-private session please contact Tiffany for more details.
Tiffany resides in Roswell, NM where she is a Third Grade Teacher by day. She graduated from Eastern New Mexico University in May 2013 with her Master's Degree in Education.